Scope and Objective
The Scope and Objective of (Rigger Slinger & Banksman Course) is to provide personnel with knowledge of the rigging principles, general hazards and risks of rigging and lifting operations, an awareness of relevant legislation and regulation, and an opportunity to practice basic rigging operations following a lifting plan.
The Course Curriculum covers
- Introduction to Rigging Gear. Slings – Slings are the usual method of attaching a load to the lifting hook of the crane, Rigging Hardware, Lifting Devices.
- Basic Concepts of Load Safety. Load Slippage, Load, Sling and Workforce Protection, Load Balance, Load Levelling, Surrounding Environment, Load Ratings, Crane Safety.
- Use And Inspection Needs.Pre-Use Inspections, SHACKLES- Inspection & Use, Common Shackle Types, Web Shackles, Types of Hooks, Choker Hooks, Hook Latches, EYE BOLTS, TURNBUCKLES, PLATE CLAMPS, BEAM CLAMPS,
- SLINGS. Synthetic Slings (Round or Web), Chain Slings, Wire Rope and Wire Rope Slings.
- END FITTINGS. Zinc Sockets, Swaged Sockets, Mechanical Splice, SLING HITCHES, etc.
- HAND SIGNALS
At the end of the (Rigger Slinger & Banksman Course), the participants will be able to:
- Know the duties and responsibilities of a competent person
- Gain understanding of the legal provisions concerning lifting operation
- Understand the effect of hitches and angles in lifting
- Have knowledge of lifting gear inspection
- To effectively carry out his duty as a competent rigging supervisor.
The target group for (Rigger Slinger Course) are Rig Workers, Roustabout, Floorman, Derrickman, Crane Operator Crane Helper, Loading and Unloading, Field Operators, Maintenance Engineer and professionals who is involved with rigging and slinging operations.
For registration, please send your data as follows:
- Copy of valid KTP
- Bring change of clothes (membawa pakaian ganti)
Lokasi Pelatihan :
Online Training via Zoom
Setiap hari Selasa dan Kamis
Wildan Salis : 0852-1995-6591
PT. Lepas Pantai Sentosa
Grand Slipi Tower Lt. 9 Unit O, CHR Office, Jl. Letjen S Parman Kav 22-24, Rt 001, Rw 004, Kel. Palmerah, Kec. Palmerah, Jakarta Barat 11480. Telp. 021-29021873
Jl Haji Jumad No 13, RT 05/RW 10, Desa Ciherang, Kec. Dramaga Kab Bogor. Telp. 0251-8427-822